Global 3D Sensor Market 2015 is poised to reach $5.4 billion by 2022 With CAGR of 22.1%
The Global 3D Sensor market is estimated to be $1.7 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $5.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2014-2022. Increasing demand for 3D Gaming, increase in innovations pertaining and Advancement in Camera Technology are some of the factors influencing the market growth. Whereas high Maintenance Costs restraining the growth of the market. The growth of the market lies in the consumer electronics, healthcare, defense and automotive.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global 3D Sensor market is segmented by Type, by Technology, by Application and by Geography. Based on Type, market is segmented into Position Sensor, Acoustic Sensor, Image Sensor, and Accelerometer Sensor. Depending on the Technology, market is further classified into Ultrasound, Stereo Vision, Time of Flight and Structured Light. Based on Applications, market is categorized into Healthcare, Defense, Entertainment, Surveillance & Security, Automotive and Consumer Electronics. 3D Sensor market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The Key players in 3D Sensor the market include, Occipital, Inc., PrimeSense, Cognex Corporation, LMI Technologies, pmd technologies gmbH, Microchip Technology Inc., Intel Corporation, IFM Electronic, Softkinetic – Optrima S.A.
WHAT OUR REPORT OFFERS:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]