Global Cellulose Nanoparticles Market 2015 is projected to reach $808.30 million by 2022
The Global market for Cellulose Nanoparticles accounted for $46.8 million in 2014 and is projected to reach $808.30 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 42.78% during the forecast period 2014-2022. The nano cellulose market has been raised by the commercial development driven by the ever-increasing prices of petroleum and the high-energy intensity in production of chemicals and synthetic polymers. Today there is a significant amount of research on nano-structured cellulose, and commercial development is now in progress with some very potential applications.
- Global [Cellulose Nanoparticles Market] is estimated $46.8 billion in 2014.
- Global [Cellulose Nanoparticles Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.78% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Cellulose Nanoparticles Market] is expected to reach value $808.30 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: Applications and Regions.
- Key players in [Cellulose Nanoparticles Market] – Cellucomp Ltd, Cocosong Food Industries, Blue Goose Bio refineries Inc, Borregaard, Bowil Biotech, Colorado School Of Mines, and Earthrise Nutritionals Llc.
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing Report Here:
The nanoparticle industry at present has reached an intermediary stage where it is steadily leaving laboratories and coming into commercial usage among consumers. The industry is witnessing lucrative investments from private companies and federal associations and is balanced to achieve new heights with growing applications in various fields.
The Cellulose Nanoparticles market is segregated by the applications and regions. The applications are classified into High volume applications, Low Value applications, Novel applications. The high volume applications consists of Automotive-Body Components, Automotive-Interiors, Construction-Cement; Pre-Stressed And Pre-Cast Concrete etc.. The Low value applications consists of Aerogels-Oil And Gas Industry, Construction-Air And Water Filtration, Industrial-Viscosity Modifiers and the novel applications are Electronics-Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (Oleds), Photonic Structures-Films, Industrial And Medical-Additive Manufacturing.