Global Chilled Beam System Market 2015 is expected to reach $0.59 billion by 2022
- Global [Chilled Beam System Market] is estimated $0.27 billion in 2014.
- Global [Chilled Beam System Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.26% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Chilled Beam System Market] is expected to reach value $0.59 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: By Function, by Design, by Application and by Geography.
- Global [Chilled Beam System Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Key players in [Chilled Beam System Market] – TROX GmbH, Lindab AB,Caverion Corporation, Flakt Woods Group, FTF Group, Systemair AB, Halton Group, Dadanco Pty Ltd. and Swegon AB.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The Global Chilled Beam System market is accounted for $0.27 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.26% to reach $0.59 billion by 2022. The market is expected to have growth due to demand in Energy Efficient Buildings. The factors such as Increasing demand from healthcare facilities, commercial offices and hotels driving the growth of the market. High Initial Cost and Lack of Consumer Awareness are the factors hindering the growth of the market. The opportunities for the growth of market lie in Chilled Beam Applications. The challenge lies in trade-off between temperature and humidity.
Global Chilled Beam System market is segmented by Function, by Design, by Application and by Geography. Based on Function, market is segmented into cooling only, Cooling and Heating. Based on Design, market is categorized into Active, Passive and Multi-Service. Based on Application, market is classified into Educational Institutions, Commercial Offices, Healthcare and Hotels. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Europe has the largest market share and North America is expected to be the fastest growing Market for Chilled Beam System.