Global E-Learning market is growing at a CAGR of 5.08% during 2015
- Global [E-Learning Market] is estimated $165.36 billion in 2014.
- Global [E-Learning Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.08% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [E-Learning Market] is expected to reach value $243.8 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: Product, Vendors, Technology and Geography.
- Global [E-Learning Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Key players in [E-Learning Market] – Cisco Systems, Citrix, HealthStream Inc., Adobe systems Inc., Apollo Education Group Inc., McGrawHill, Microsoft, Saba, Skill Soft and Blackboard Inc.
Request For Sample Report Here- Before Purchasing:
The Global E-Learning market is estimated to be $ 165.36 billion in 2014 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.08% to reach $243.8 billion by 2022. The key factors that are favoring the market growth are flexibility in learning, low cost, easy accessibility, increased effectiveness by animated learning, escalation in number of internet users and growing access of broadband pooled with mobile phones with online capabilities. However, factors like change management, technology obsolescence and vendor- developer partnership are major restraints that are hindering the growth of this market. While the United States leads the sales, Asia is the second largest market in eLearning products.
The Global E-Learning Market is segmented on the basis of Product, Vendors, Technology and Geography. On the basis of Product, the market is segregated into Academic e-Learning and Corporate e-Learning. On the basis of Vendor, the market is categorized into Content Providers and Service Providers. The market is segmented on the basis of technology into Learning Management system (LMS), Rapid e-learning, Mobile e-learning, Virtual classroom, Podcasts, Application simulation tool, Learning Content Management System, Knowledge management system and others. Global E-Learning Market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.