Global Fingerprint Sensors Market growing with CAGR of 17.53% during 2015
- Global [Fingerprint Sensors Market] is estimated $5.5 billion in 2014.
- Global [Fingerprint Sensors Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.53% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Fingerprint Sensors Market] is expected to reach value $20.03 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: By Technology, by Material, by Type, by Application and by Geography.
- Global [Fingerprint Sensors Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Key players in [Fingerprint Sensors Market] – IrScan, Synaptics (U.S.), Idex ASA, Infineon, Technologies AG (Germany), 3M Cogent, Inc., Cyber-SIGN, Fingerprint Cards AB, Ekey Biometric Systems, Interlink Electronics.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The Global Fingerprint sensors market is valued at $5.5 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 17.53% and is expected to reach $20.03 billion by 2022. The most important factors driving the market are electronic devices such as laptops, PC’s, tablets, mobiles, Increase in demand for Fingerprint Sensors in Security checks in airports, organizations. On the other side, the factors such as lack of awareness on security rudiments and complexity of smart phone, can restrain the growth of fingerprint sensors market.
Global Fingerprint sensors markets are mainly segmented by Technology, by Material, by Type, by Application and by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segmented into Optical Sensors, Ultrasound Sensors, Thermal Sensors and Capacitive Sensors. Based on Material, market is classified into Quartz, Optical Prism, Capacitive, Ultrasonic, Sapphire (Coating Material), Adhesives. Based on Type, markets are categorized into Area Sensors and Swipe Sensors. Based on Application, Fingerprint sensors market are segmented into Healthcare, Smart Homes, Mobile Applications, Government, Commercial Security, Military, Defense & Aerospace, Travel & Migration. Fingerprint sensors market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.