Global Food Enzymes Market 2015 Will reach $1.57 billion by 2022
The Global Food Enzymes Market was estimated at $0.80 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach $1.57 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.79% from 2014 to 2022. The growth of this market is mainly driven by increasing customer interest towards better quality, which contain impartial and nutritive content. The increasing prospective in approaching markets and unexploited regions provides latest development opportunities for market players. The growth of new feed enzymes and shortest feed microbial commodities with modified tradition capabilities will serve as a chance for Feed Enzymes Market players. Reduction in environmental pollution, Increase in Meat Production, Antibiotic Growth-Promoters are the factors favoring the market growth. Regulatory Structure & Intervention is the key factor hampering the market growth.
- Global [Food Enzymes Market] is estimated $0.80 billion in 2014.
- Global [Food Enzymes Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.79% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Food Enzymes Market] is expected to reach value $1.57 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: By Type, by Live-Stock and by Geography.
- Global [Food Enzymes Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Key players in [Food Enzymes Market] – Alltech Inc., Novus International, Inc., BASF SE, Lesaffre Group, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Novozymes A/S, Adisseo France S.A.S., Lesaffre Group and Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Food Enzymes market is segmented by Type, by Live-Stock and by Geography. Based on Type, market is categorized into Protease, Non-Starch Polysaccharide and Phytase. Based on Live-Stock, market is classified into Poultry, Aquatic Animals, Ruminants, Swine and others. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period, whereas Europe commanded the largest share in 2014.
The Key players in the market include, BASF SE, Lesaffre Group, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Alltech Inc., Novus International, Inc., Novozymes A/S, Adisseo France S.A.S., Lesaffre Group and Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd.