Global Genetic Testing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.26% During 2015
The Global Genetic Testing Market accounted for $3.2 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.26% to reach $6.5 billion by 2022. The factors contributing to the market growth include aging population, growing awareness, availability of direct to consumer tests and increasing incidence of genetic disorder. However factors such as high cost for testing and reimbursement issues are inhibiting the growth of the market. Genetic testing for cancer is likely to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of genetic diseases is providing more opportunities for genetic testing along with the rise in personalized medicine. The federal agencies who play a significant role in regulating genetic tests are Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Center for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS).
- Global [Genetic Testing Market] is estimated $3.2 billion in 2014.
- Global [Genetic Testing Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.26% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Genetic Testing Market] is expected to reach value $6.5 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: Application and Geography.
- Global [Genetic Testing Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Key players in [Genetic Testing Market] – Celera Group, AutoGenomics Inc., Roche Diagnostics Limited, Abbott Laboratories, Biocartis SA, Applied Biosystems Inc.,IntegraGen S.A, Transgenomic, Inc., Molecular Inc. and Luminex Corporation.
Request For Sample Report, Before Purchasing:
Global Genetic Testing Market is segmented on the basis of application and geography. By Application, the market is categorized into Cancer Genetic Testing Market, Prenatal Genetic Testing Market, Pharmacogenomics Genetic Testing Market and Predisposition Cancer Genetic Testing Market. By geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America leads the Genetic Testing Market followed by Europe.
Some of the key players in Genetic Testing Market include Abbott Laboratories, Biocartis SA, Applied Biosystems Inc., Celera Group, AutoGenomics Inc., Roche Diagnostics Limited, IntegraGen S.A, Transgenomic, Inc., Molecular Inc. and Luminex Corporation.