Global Oils and Fats Market 2015 is expected to reach $279.7 billion by 2022
The Global Oils and Fats market is poised to reach $177.2 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 5.87% to reach $279.7 billion by 2022. Financial rise in the upcoming markets, low oil prices due to intensified competition, High-class Oils and End user knowledge in fitness are the important drivers for the enlargement of the market. Health causes due to overload expenditure, Security issues in case of food, Cost of materials are the key factors restraining the market growth. The demand lies in growth of disposable income of the consumers.
- Global [Oils and Fats Market] is estimated $177.2 billion in 2014.
- Global [Oils and Fats Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.87% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Oils and Fats Market] is expected to reach value $279.7 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: By type, by application and by geography.
- Global [Oils and Fats Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key players in [Oils and Fats Market] – Unilever PLC, Conagra Foods, Inc., Cargill, Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, United Plantations Berhad, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Wilmar International Limited and Bunge Limited.
Request For Sample Report Here, Before Purchasing Report Here:
Global oils and fats market is segmented by type, by application and by geography. Based on type, market is segregated into animal fats and vegetable oils. Animal fats are further categorized into tallow, butter, lard and other animal fats. Vegetable oils are further categorized into olive, palm, sunflower, canola, soybean and other vegetable oils. Based on application, market is classified into bakery, snacks & savory, spreads, confectionery, salad dressing and other applications. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world. Asia-pacific is about to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.