Global Utilities Market 2015 key players Capgemini, SAP, Oracle, IBM, Ecofactor
The Global Utilities market 2015 is accounted to be $4,575 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 8.60% is poised to reach $8,855 billion by 2022. There is global need in saving the energy by reducing consumption and controlling the usage. This helps to reduce the shortage of power, costs and environmental damage. The generation, transmission & distribution of electricity are done by Utilities and trade in a regulated market.
- Global [Utilities Market] is estimated $4,575 billion in 2014.
- Global [Utilities Market] is growing Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.60% During forecast period 2014 to 2022.
- Global [Utilities Market] is expected to reach value $8,855 billion till year 2022.
- Report Segmented based on: Type, by source and by Geography.
- Global [Utilities Market] geography is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Key players in [Utilities Market] – Capgemini, SAP, Oracle, IBM, Ecofactor, ABB, C3 Energy, Tibco Software, Teradata.
Request For Sample Report Here, Before Purchasing Report:
Global Utilities market is mainly segmented by Type, by source and by Geography. Based on Type, markets are segmented into Industry, Deployment, and Technology. Based on Source, markets are segregated into Energy, Oil and gas, Utilities. Utilities Market, by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America has the largest Utilities market. The vast growth of Utilities Market lies in Asia Pacific due to high demand in energy for residential, industrial, and commercial consumers.