Governance, Risk and Compliance – Chilean Insurance Market 2015 Forecast and Analysis
‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Chilean Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Chile. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-chilean-insurance-26164
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Chile, including:
• An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Chile.
• The latest key changes and changes expected in the Chilean insurance regulatory framework.
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Chile.
• Key GRC parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency requirements, reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
• This report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Chile.
• The report contains details of rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
• The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the Chilean insurance regulatory framework.
• The report analyzes rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
• The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and companies.
Reasons To Buy
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Chile.
• Track latest regulatory changes and expected changes impacting the Chilean insurance industry
• Gain detailed information about key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country
• Understand key regulations and market practices relating to various types of insurance product.
• The Chilean insurance industry is regulated by the Superintendent of Security Markets and Insurance Companies (SVS) and the Chilean insurance association.
• The life and non-life insurance businesses in Chile are regulated by the provisions of the Insurance Act 1931.
• The member insurers of the Chilean insurance association accounted for 99% of the overall industry gross written premium in 2011.
• Insurance for motor vehicles and workmen’s compensation are mandatory, as is insurance for pension fund administrators to guarantee performance.
• Non-admitted insurers and intermediaries are not permitted to operate in the Chilean insurance industry.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]