Governance, Risk and Compliance – Greek Insurance Market 2015 Key Trends and Forecast
‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Greek Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Greece. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-greek-insurance-33606
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Greece, including:
• An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Greece
• The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Greece
• Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Greece.
• The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
• The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
• The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons To Buy
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Greece.
• Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Greek insurance industry.
• Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
• Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
• The Greek insurance industry is regulated by the Department of Private Insurance Supervision, under the supervision of the Bank of Greece.
• The Greek government permits up to 100% foreign direct investment in the insurance industry.
• The life and non-life insurance segments in Greece are regulated by the provisions of Legislative Decree 400/1970.
• Motor third-party liability insurance and aviation liability insurance are compulsory.
• Non-admitted insurers and intermediaries are not permitted in the Greek insurance industry.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]