M2M and IoT Ecosystem Market will reach $250 Billion by 2020
The “M2M & IoT Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the M2M and IoT ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market applications, deployment case studies, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 8 vertical markets, 7 access networking technologies, 6 regions and over 70 leading countries.
M2M (Machine-to-Machine) refers to the flow of data between physical objects, without the need for human interaction. M2M connectivity has opened a multi-billion dollar revenue opportunity for mobile operators, MVNOs and service aggregators, addressing the application needs of several verticals markets. By enabling network connectivity among physical objects, M2M has also initiated the IoT (Internet of Things) vision – a global network of sensors, equipment, appliances, smart devices and applications that can communicate in real time.
MARKET Research estimates that global spending on M2M and IoT technologies will reach nearly $250 Billion by 2020, driven by a host of vertical market applications including but not limited to connected car services, remote asset tracking, healthcare monitoring, smart metering, digital signage, home automation and intelligent buildings.
Do Inquiry For Sample Before Purchasing Report: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-m2m-iot-ecosystem-2015-2030-35501#RequestSample
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
• MARKET Research estimates that global spending on M2M and IoT technologies will reach nearly $250 Billion by 2020, driven by a host of vertical market applications including but not limited to connected car services, remote asset tracking, healthcare monitoring, smart metering, digital signage, home automation and intelligent buildings
• The installed base of M2M connections will grow at a CAGR of nearly 30% between 2015 and 2020, eventually accounting for over 10 Billion connections worldwide
• MARKET Research estimates that multimedia and video applications will account for more than 20% of the revenue generated by M2M and IoT services by 2020, amid growing incorporation of LTE in M2M modules and gateways
• Besides optimizing their cellular networks for M2M services, mobile operators are increasingly investing in LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) networks for low power, low bandwidth IoT applications
• The report covers the following topics:
• M2M and IoT ecosystem
• Market drivers and barriers
• Enabling technologies and key trends
• Network architecture and mobile operator business models
• Assessment of cellular, satellite, LPWA, wireline and short range networking technologies
• Analysis of key trends in the ecosystem including but not limited to IoT platforms, traffic projections, multimedia applications, LTE adoption, roaming, cloud services and network security
• Vertical market applications, opportunities and deployment case studies
• Regulatory landscape, collaborative initiatives and standardization
• Industry roadmap and value chain
• Profiles and strategies of over 240 leading ecosystem players, including enabling technology providers, mobile operators, MVNOs, aggregators, IoT platform providers, system integrators and vertical market specialists
• Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
• Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Do Inquiry For Buying This Report: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-m2m-iot-ecosystem-2015-2030-35501#InquiryForBuying
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Connection and service revenue forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
• Automotive & Transportation
• Asset Management & Logistics
• Consumer Electronics & Home Automation
• Energy & Utilities
• Intelligent Buildings & Infrastructure
• Public Safety, Security & Surveillance
• Retail & Vending
• Wide Area Networking Technologies
• 2G & 3G Cellular
• LTE & 5G Cellular
• Short Range Networking Technologies
• Bluetooth & ZigBee
• Application Categories
• Multimedia & Video
• Remote Monitoring, Maintenance & Control
• Tracking & Tracing
Revenue forecasts for the wider M2M and IoT market are provided for each of the following submarkets:
• M2M Application Services & Connectivity
• M2M Modules & Hardware
• M2M & IoT Security
• CDP (Connected Device Platforms)
• M2M & IoT Application Platforms
• Other M2M & IoT Software
• Network Integration & Professional Services
The following regional and country level markets are also covered:
• Asia Pacific
• Eastern Europe
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin & Central America
• North America
• Western Europe
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Vietnam
Additional forecasts are provided for:
• Embedded M2M Cellular Module Shipments and Revenue
• Smart Meter Penetration
• M2M and IoT Traffic
• M2M and IoT Software Submarkets including OS & Software Stack, Middleware & Storage, Analytics Platforms and Business Process Applications
Key Questions Answered:
• The report provides answers to the following key questions:
• How big is the M2M and IoT opportunity?
• What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
• How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
• What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
• Which regions, countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of growth?
• Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
• How will M2M and IoT services drive investments in cloud based IoT platforms, Big Data, analytics, network security and other technologies?
• What are the growth prospects of cellular, satellite, LPWA, wireline and short range networking technologies?
• How do government mandates and initiatives impact the adoption of embedded M2M connectivity?
• How will LTE drive the adoption of multimedia and video based IoT applications?
• Do LPWA IoT networks pose a threat to cellular network technologies?
• What strategies should enabling technology providers, mobile operators, MVNOs, aggregators, IoT platform providers and other ecosystem players adopt to remain competitive?
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]