Non-Life Insurance Market in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
‘Non-Life Insurance in the Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Indonesian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Indonesian insurance industry with regional counterparts.
It uses key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Indonesia’s economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Indonesian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-indonesia-key-trends-and-opportunities-33543
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
‘Non-Life Insurance in the Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indonesian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Indonesian non-life insurance segment’s detailed outlook by product category
• A comprehensive overview of Indonesia’s economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Indonesian insurance industry with regional counterparts
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Indonesian insurance industry
• Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Indonesia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Indonesian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Indonesia:
• It provides historical values for the Indonesian non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indonesian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Indonesia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indonesian non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indonesian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• Property insurance was the largest category in the segment during the review period, in terms of gross written premium.
• During the review period, the growth in the Indonesian construction market outpaced the country’s economic growth.
• Foreign direct investment (FDI) is also increasing steadily contributing to the development of infrastructure and business activities across the country.
• In January 2014, OJK introduced legislations to regulate tariff rates for property, engineering and business interruption insurance, as well as insurance covering natural catastrophe risks.
• Motor third-party liability insurance is not mandatory in Indonesia, unlike in other ASEAN countries such as Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines.
• The Indonesian non-life segment is moderately fragmented, with the top 10 companies accounting for 55.2% of the non-life gross written premium in 2013.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]