Reinsurance Market in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
‘Reinsurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Malaysian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-35959
This report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
‘Reinsurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malaysian reinsurance segment, including:
• The Malaysian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance category
• The Malaysian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
• A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Malaysian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Malaysia:
• It provides historical values for the Malaysian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
• It provides detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Malaysia, and the segment’s growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian reinsurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• Reinsurance is a significant part of the Malaysian insurance industry, and benefits from the strong performance of the conventional insurance industry and rapid growth registered by takaful insurers.
• All insurers in Malaysia are compulsorily required to cede 2.5% of their motor, personal accident and health insurance premiums, and 5% of all other classes of insurance, to the national reinsurer Malaysian Re.
• Primary growth drivers included the lack of a well-developed retakaful capacity in the country, the twin airline tragedies of 2014, and increased awareness of reinsurance.
• Malaysian reinsurance has a three-tiered structure, with local brokers providing business to reinsurers in ascending order.
• The reinsurance segment operates through both domestic and foreign reinsurers.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]