SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Market is expected to grow at CAGR 60% between 2015 and 2020: Market Research Store
The SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Bible: 2015 – 2020 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts. While the benefits of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and network virtualization are well known in the enterprise IT and data center world, both technologies also bring a hosts of benefits to the telecommunications service provider/carrier community.
Not only can SDN and network virtualization help address the explosive capacity demand of mobile traffic, but they can also reduce the CapEx and OpEx burden faced by service providers to handle this demand by diminishing reliance on expensive proprietary hardware platforms. SDN and network virtualization solutions have been widely deployed in data center and enterprise environments, and many service provider deployments are already underway.
Request for report sample of SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Market, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-sdn-nfv-network-virtualization-bible-2015-18071#requestSample
Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) is service provider led initiative aimed at virtualizing network components in a service provider network. While NFV is still a developing technology, many vendors have already developed commercial-grade solutions that align well with the NFV initiative.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the SDN, NFV and network virtualization market will account for nearly $10 Billion in 2015 alone. Despite barriers relating to standardization and co-existence with legacy networks, SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of 37% over the next 5 years.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global SDN, NFV and network virtualization market. In addition to covering underlying technology, key market drivers, challenges, future roadmap, value chain analysis, use cases, deployment case studies, company profiles, product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the market from 2015 till 2020. The forecasts and historical revenue figures are individually segmented for 10 individual submarkets, 2 user base categories, 7 use case categories, 6 geographical regions and 34 countries. The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.
Browse the full report of SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Market with the full ToC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-sdn-nfv-network-virtualization-bible-2015-18071
The report has the following key findings:
- Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the SDN, NFV and network virtualization market will account for nearly $10 Billion in 2015 alone. SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of 37% over the next 6 years
- Spending on SDN/NFV orchestration platforms is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 60% between 2015 and 2020. By the end of 2020, orchestration platforms will account for $1.7 Billion in revenue, representing more than 8% of all service provider SDN/NFV spending
- Although network virtualization in the enterprise IT and data center domain has received significant attention in the past years, service provider network virtualization is still at a nascent stage
- SDN and NFV empower a multitude of network functions to be implemented cost effectively in software, ranging from standard mobile IMS (IP Multimedia System) services to features such as DPI (Deep Packet Inspection)
- By 2017 we expect to see significant price and gross margin erosion for traditional hardware-based network switching equipment driven by alternative software based solutions
- By 2020 SNS Research estimates that SDN and NFV can enable service providers (both wireline and wireless) to save up to $32 Billion in annual CapEx investments
- Topics Covered:
The report covers the following topics:
- The scope and implementation of SDN, NFV and network virtualization across the globe
- SDN, NFV and network virtualization technology
- Market drivers and key benefits of SDN, NFV and network virtualization
- Challenges and inhibitors to the ecosystem
- Standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Use cases and application case studies of SDN and NFV
- SDN and NFV deployment case studies
- SDN and NFV induced service provider CapEx savings
- Value chain analysis of the ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain
- Industry roadmap from 2015 till 2020
- Key trends in the ecosystem; SDN and NFV’s impact on the network infrastructure value chain, prospects of orchestration platforms, the stance of incumbent vendors towards SDN and NFV, impact on the proprietary hardware market and co-existence with legacy networks
- Profiles and strategies of over 200 key players in the ecosystem
- Strategic recommendations for silicon & server OEMs, network & mobile Infrastructure vendors, IT giants, pure-play SDN/NFV specialists, enterprises, data center operators and service providers
- Historical revenue figures and forecasts till 2020
Market Research Store
3422 SW 15 Street,
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803 GMT
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]