Global Earthmoving Equipment Market 2014 Key Trends, Growth and Forecast to 2017
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global earthmoving equipment market, including:
The regional and global earthmoving equipment markets’ growth prospects by category
Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North America, Latin America and Europe markets separately, with country-level data
Critical insight into the impact on the market through comparative analysis of country-level data
Company profiles of key companies operating in the earthmoving equipment market
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/Report/the-global-earthmoving-equipment-market-key-trends-and-23096
In terms of growth, the global earthmoving equipment market recorded a review-period (2008−2012) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.67%. The growth was subdued by a 34.1% decline in the market in 2009, due to the financial crisis. Construction activity slowed, and demand for earthmoving equipment declined in 2009, the worst year in the economic crisis. The global earthmoving equipment market is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.59% due to construction industry growth, infrastructure and residential development in emerging economies, and the easing of the financial crisis in Europe.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the earthmoving equipment market globally:
Historical (2008-2012) and forecast (2013-2017) valuations of the earthmoving equipment market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America.
Construction, earthmoving equipment, bulldozers, excavators, dumper trucks, construction tractors, graders and levelers, loaders and scrapers
Breakdown of values at country level (44 countries)
Analysis of key events and factors driving the earthmoving equipment market globally
• The Asia-Pacific region was the largest regional market, accounting for 50.7% of the global market. It was followed by Europe and North America with respective shares of 23.5% and 14.8%.
• China constituted the largest share of the Asia-Pacific market with a 38.2% share in 2012, followed by Japan, Australia, Indonesia and South Korea with 29.8%, 13.9%, 6.6% and 5.8% respectively.
• Russia accounted for the largest share with 22.3%, followed by Germany, France, Italy, Sweden and Turkey with 13.5%, 11.0%, 9.8%, 7.5% and 6.5% respectively. The 2009 financial crisis and subsequent European debt crisis were detrimental to the European construction industry, and caused the earthmoving equipment market to record a review-period CAGR of -5.74%.
• US was the largest market with a 74.1% share, while Canada accounted for the remainder. Demand for earthmoving equipment declined as a result of the housing crisis and recession, causing the market to record a review-period CAGR of -4.24%.
• Brazil accounted for the largest share with 64.4%, followed by Mexico, Colombia and Argentina with 17.5%, 11.8% and 6.4% respectively. The market registered a review-period CAGR of 4.56% and is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 5.01%. Brazil is expected to be a key source of demand for earthmoving equipment in Latin America over the forecast period, as the country is hosting the 2016 Olympic Games.
• Saudi Arabia was the largest market in the region, accounting for a 47.3% share, followed by the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain with 43.3%, 7.0% and 2.5% respectively. The market recorded a review-period CAGR of -4.43% and is expected to register a forecast-period CAGR of 4.96%.
Reasons to buy
Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodology.
Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level.
Understand the latest industry and market trends.
Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight.
Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]