Global GigE Camera Market to Grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during 2015
The Global GigE camera market is valued at $0.5 billion in 2014 with CAGR of 14.1% is expected to reach $1.7 billion by 2022. Fast data transfer speed, efficient video transmission with easier configuration options and decreasing development cost are the factors driving the GigE Camera market. Increased CPU load and requirement of universal driver are limiting market growth. The opportunity for the market lies in 3D vision technologies and smart camera based systems. North America dominates the GigE cameras market for non-manufacturing applications as GigE cameras are widely used in different ITS applications such as speed enforcement, travel time information and electronic tolling. Asia Pacific dominates the global GigE Camera market in terms of value and market size. However, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Area scan cameras are used in non-manufacturing segment whereas line scan cameras find more applications in manufacturing segment. CMOS technology based GigE smart camera commands the market over CCD technology based camera in Global GigE camera market. It is mainly because of high efficiency of CMOS technology based camera in terms of cost & performance, improved image quality, resolution, better colour reproduction and higher frames rate as compare to the CCD based camera. Security and surveillance is expected to be the largest contributor to the overall GigE camera application market, accounting around 25% share of the non-manufacturing segment, in 2014. The Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) application is estimated to have the highest growth potential during forecast period.
Global GigE Camera market is segmented by technology, by type, by application and by geography. Depending on the technology, market is segmented into Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) and Charge Coupled Device (CCD). Based on type, market is categorized into line scan and area scan. Based on applications, market is segmented into manufacturing and non-manufacturing. Manufacturing is further segmented into automotive, food & packaging, printing/publishing, pharmaceutical/medical device, ic/semiconductor & electrical/electronics, miscellaneous manufacturing applications and non-manufacturing into security and surveillance, military & defense, intelligent transportation system (ITS), medical imaging & lab automation, postal and logistics, miscellaneous non-manufacturing applications. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Allied Vision GmbH, Point Grey Research, Inc, Teledyne Dalsa, Inc., Basler AG, Sony Corporation, Toshiba Teli Corporation, Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd, Qualitas Technologies Pvt Ltd, and Jai.
What our report offers:
– GigE Camera Market share assessments for the regional as well as country level segments
– GigE Camera Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Global GigE Camera Market report also recommendations for the new entrants
– GigE Camera Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments
– GigE Camera Market Forecasts for sub segments and the regional markets
– Global GigE Camera Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Report on Global GigE Camera Market also recommended key business segments based on the GigE Camera Market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common GigE Camera Market trends
– Company profiling with detailed GigE Camera Market strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements