Life Insurance Market in Luxembourg 2018 Industry Forecast and Analysis to 2018
‘Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018’ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Luxembourg life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
‘Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg life insurance segment, including:
• The Luxembourg life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
• The various distribution channels in the Luxembourg life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Luxembourg
• Details of regulatory policy in the Luxembourg insurance industry
• New Products and services launched by Luxembourg life insurers
• Key developments in the Luxembourg life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Luxembourg:
• It provides historical values for the Luxembourg life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Luxembourg life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Luxembourg.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Luxembourg and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg life insurance segment and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Luxembourg life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• Luxembourg’s economy is heavily reliant on the financial sector, which accounted for 36% of the nation’s GDP in 2013.
• Life insurance was the largest segment in Luxembourg’s insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 86.7% of the industry’s total gross written premium in 2013.
• The segment’s growth was driven by high income levels, a supportive regulatory framework and favorable demographic conditions.
• According to an EU suggestion draft released in June 2014, the Luxembourg government is expected to introduce additional pension reforms over the forecast period.
• Solvency II directives are projected to be implemented in January 2016, and the Commissioner of Insurance is monitoring preparations for the implementation.
• Tax benefits on life policies make them an attractive saving option for consumers.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]