Books News and Stationery Retailing In Japan
Books News and Stationery Retailing products in Japan is expected to witness a decline over the next five years. Increasing demand for electronic devices such as Kobo and Amazon Kindle is resulting in electronic consumption of books and news thereby acting as major deterrents to the growth of physical sales of books. The increasing median age of the population and declining under 18 years population means less demand for general stationery, which is another threat to retailers. The sector is expected to witness a decline over the next five years, at a CAGR of -0.9% in 2014-2019
– Advent of digital technology, increasing internet penetration, and increasing adoption of mobile devices is projected to result in a decline of sales of books, news and stationery products.
– Books News and Stationery Retailing segment is projected to witness a decline over the next few years and account for 2.8% of the total retail market by 2019.
– Online retail channel to post healthy growth in the forecast period
– Increasing median age of population and declining under 18 years population is expected to affect the demand for stationery products
Read More about this Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-in-japan-35406
“Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Japan – Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
– A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
– Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2009 to 2019
– Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
– An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across Japan and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on Books News and Stationery Retailing sector in the Japan retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in Books News and Stationery Retailing category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
– Understand the fastest growing categories including printed media and stationery and cards, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the books, news and stationery market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the books, news and stationery market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share