BOOKS, NEWS AND STATIONERY RETAILING Market In ITALY
Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will witness a decline by CAGR of -2.42% in the next five years. In a tough economy, spending money on books and newspapers is considered an additional expenditure by consumers and they refrain from such purchases. Conversely, most of consumers prefer e-books instead of physical books, and the sale of e-books is expected to surpass physical books by 2016. One of the main reasons for the surge in the sales of e-books is the reduction of VAT from 22% to 4% on e-books in Italy.
– The total books, news, and stationery market is forecast to decline at a CAGR of -2.02% over the next five years
– Advent of digital technology, increasing internet penetration, and increasing adoption of mobile devices is projected to result in a decline of sales of books, news and stationery products.
– Online spending on books, news, and stationery is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 20.96% in 2014-2019
– One of the main reasons for the surge in the sales of e-books is the reduction of VAT from 22% to 4% on e-books in Italy.
Read More about this report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-in-italy-35395
“Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Italy – Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
– A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
– Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2009 to 2019
– Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
– An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across Italy and their presence across distribution channels
Download FREE Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-in-italy-35395#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge on books, news and stationery sector in the Italian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in books, news and stationery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
– Understand the fastest growing categories including printed media and stationery and cards, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the books, news and stationery market
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the books, news and stationery market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share
Read Report with Compltet TOC @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-in-italy-35395