Hungary Life Insurance Market 2015 Demand, Growth, Size and Forecast to 2019
‘Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Hungarian life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019). The report also gives a comprehensive overview of Hungary’s economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the country’s competitive landscape.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-hungary-key-trends-and-opportunities-35945
Timetric’s ‘Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Hungarian life insurance segment, including:
• The Hungarian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of Hungary’s economy and demographics
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Hungary
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Hungarian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Hungary:
• It provides historical values for the Hungarian life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Hungarian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Hungary, and outlines key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Hungarian life insurance segment and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Hungarian life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hungarian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• In terms of gross written premium, the Hungarian life segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 0.5%.
• Decreased inflation and rise in employment drove the segment during the review period.
• Individual whole life and term life insurance recorded positive growth, at review-period CAGRs of 10.8% and 30.6% respectively.
• The Hungarian life segment is concentrated, as the 10 leading life insurers accounted for 85.8% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2013.
• According to changes in Hungarian tax law, all private pension contracts signed after January 1, 2014 can claim a tax rebate.
• Hungarian life insurance segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 4.4% in 2019.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]