Japan High Net Worth Market 2015 Industry Size, Analysis and Forecast To 2019
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Japan HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Japan.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Visit Full Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/high-net-worth-trends-in-japan-2015-23947
• Independent market sizing of Japan HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The High Net Worth trends in Japan 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• There were 2,180,100 HNWIs in Japan in 2014. These HNWIs held US$9.2 trillion in wealth.
• In 2014, the Japanese HNWI population rose by 1.4%, following a 2013 increase of 0.8%.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers will improve over the forecast period. The Japanese HNWI population is forecast to grow by 8.1% to reach 2,380,096 in 2019. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 22.8% to reach US$11.8 trillion by 2019.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: s[email protected]