Global Release Liners Market 2016: by Applications – Composites, Graphic arts
The ‘Global Release Liners Market, 2011-2021 Market Research Report’ is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Braze industry with a focus on the global market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Braze manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
A release liner is a material made up of paper or plastic which functions as a carrier for the pressure-sensitive label stock. It has specialized non-stick coatings on one or both ends. It is coated with a release agent on one or both sides, which prevents it from making bonding with the material. The release agent stimulates release effect against any material coated with adhesives. Release liners protect the adhesive prior to its initial application. Release liners come in different forms such as in paper or plastic films and can be printed or non-printed. Primarily release liners are made up from glassine or super calendered kraft paper. In this report, we only focus on paper and film Release Liners.
Get Free Sample Report of Release Liners Market @ http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/global-release-liners-market-by-manufacturers-regions-type.html#request-sample
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Release Liners in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Expera Specialty Solutions
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Felix Schoeller
- Xinfeng Group
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Graphic arts
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Release Liners market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Release Liners Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Release Liners, with sales, revenue, and price of Release Liners, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Release Liners, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Release Liners market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Release Liners sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]