Samsung launches its new version of the Chrome OS notebook which offers better battery life than several other products. After the launch of the Galaxy TabPro S, two new Notebook 9 laptops Samsung recently introduce the Chromebook 3 at CES 2016. The Chromebook 3 comes with better specifications and improved batter life.
The company commented in a blog post, “Samsung recognized that demand when we launched the first-ever Chromebook in 2011” and now they are continuing to maintain with evolving consumer needs with this new iteration, which offers even more convenient features that solve consumers’ pain points, like all day battery life and fast charging capabilities.
- Samsung Chromebook 3 sports an 11.6-inch HD (1366×768 pixels) display with anti-glare
- It is powered by Intel Celeron N3050 processor
- Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB or 4GB of RAM
- 16GB eMMC internal storage
- 33Wh battery (Chromebook 3 running for up to 11 hours on a single charge)
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2×2 and Bluetooth 4.0