November is the time to be thankful. Thanksgiving Day is all about giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Its festival enjoy with feasting, football and family. Celebrate thanksgiving and share what you are thankful for to your friends and family. Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else’s fairy tale.
There is one day when all Americans who are not self-made go back to the old home to eat saleratus biscuits and marvel how much nearer to the porch the old pump looks than it used to.
Its thanksgiving celebration to wish your loved ones here collection of Thanks giving Wishes, SMS, Quotes and Messages
On this Thanksgiving Day,
I wish to say that I am grateful
to have you in my life.
Thanks for loving and caring for me.
Friendship doesn’t occur with special people,
people become special after becoming friends just wanted to let u know that u r very special to me.
This thanksgiving may your home be, filled with the Lord loving presence abounding in the fullness of HIS joy and the gift of His peace as you reflect upon the blessings he has bestowed upon you.
Thanksgiving comes but once a year, but when it comes it brings good cheer, for in my storehouse on this day, are piles of good things hide away, Each day I have worked 4frrm early morn, to gather acorns, nuts, and corn.
Roast Turkey, scrumptious pies, freshly brewed cider, vegetables and fruits galore and golden baked goodies align the table as the toast to Thanksgiving is raised. Let’s take a moment to reflect and be thankful to the Lord for blessing us with so much and for making us able.
- Happiness can’t be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
- May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, may your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize and may your thanks giving dinner stay of your thighs!
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the happiest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
- Heap high the board with plenteous cheer and gather to the feast, and toast the sturdy Pilgrim band whose courage never ceased.
- But see, in our open clearings, how golden the melons lie; enrich them with sweets and spices, and give us the pumpkin-pie!
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.